Assalammualaikum....& selamat petang....
1. Plane surface?? (etc plane mirror, refer to the law of reflection and the characteristics of the image)
2. Look at the picture, v = u (correct??)
So, use equation 1/f = 1/u + 1/v
remember! f = r/2
3.Read question carefully...
about lens!!!...., so find the characteristics of the image (real, inverted and magnify)...relate with the lens
given, screen is 160cm from object (so, u + v = 160cm)
magnification m = 1, so 80cm/80cm = 1 or v/u = 1
so find the answer....??
4. Very easy questions....(find on your own)
Sketch and I want to check...
5. Please take note from the detail of the question :
mirror not lens...
so use equation 1/f = 1/u + 1/v and M = v/u....
6. Same as question no. 6
7. (a) State law of refraction (pembiasan)
(b) use Snell's Law
8. Sketch first!
given information : n1 = 1.52, n2 = 1.00 and u = 10cm
glass sphere.......more dense medium r = +5cm
9. Same as question 5 and 6.
10. (a) Lens maker equations
(b)r1 = convex surface (+ sign)
r2 = concave surface (- sign)
if flat surface (infiniti)
after you find f, focal length, find v by using 1/f = 1/u + 1/v
find magnification M = v/u and M = Hi/Ho
11. Jawab sendiri.......
(TO BE CONTINUE....)
101 - *PREPPERS: Seorang@Sekumpulan INDIVIDU yg sentiasa membuat persediaan MENTAL & MATERIAL untuk situasi bencana..* *..nak kata negara kita tak pernah mengala...
1 week ago